WELCOME

Hello friends! Please, come in take a seat. Let me get you a warm beverage and we'll talk. Green chair studio is my heart and passion. Photographing your personal bit of heaven --- your wedding.. your child or your pet --- is a gift to me daily. Would you like to meet in person for lattes to discuss your session needs/wants/desires? Pop on over to the website give me a shout and we'll calendar merge. By the way, I love hearing from you, so whether you are just stopping by, or are a loyal reader...leave a little comment. Hearing from you makes my day crispy and fresh!

Monday, September 19, 2011

deacon | portland child photography



daddy races motorcycles...gotta protect those fresh new eardrums. :)







sisters giggling and telling stories... my sides hurt.










mmmmunnnch.


deacon and his sweet auntie



and one can not forget the most special... miss daaaaaaaabi. :) loves you dab!



oh so about two years ago i met this wacky adorable funny and awesome family. it maybe took me a wee little while to post.

this session was a giftie for stephanie and her sister's mum and pa. so it was just us girls + deacon. and well... stephanie and her sister laugh a lot! so we totally bonded. :)

you maybe saw this little nugget take his first steps? if not you can peeky over yonder.. can you believe how much he's grown? yeeps.

and since i seem to be surrounded by the most talented amazing people, you simply must adore stephanie and her work. i command thee. she is the owner and styling + flower goddess of petalos floral design.

No comments:

Post a Comment