WELCOME

Hello friends! Please, come in take a seat. Let me get you a warm beverage and we'll talk. Green chair studio is my heart and passion. Photographing your personal bit of heaven --- your wedding.. your child or your pet --- is a gift to me daily. Would you like to meet in person for lattes to discuss your session needs/wants/desires? Pop on over to the website give me a shout and we'll calendar merge. By the way, I love hearing from you, so whether you are just stopping by, or are a loyal reader...leave a little comment. Hearing from you makes my day crispy and fresh!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

morning sunbeam | agape international choir


rickie just glows...so beautiful.







charles holt, flying high










that hand and voice are going strong!



niki harris and rickie, sweet compliment



Rev michael bernard beckwith...doing what he does best.


Arianna gave a fantastic talk on fear


Today I was ruffled awake by a sunbeam. She fluffed my eyelids and tousled my hair. I felt her energy and I added to it with music from the Fabulous Rickie Byars Beckwith
and the Agape International Choir.

Rickie and the choir are an inspiration. With the choir topping out at over 160 members they are true rainbow of talent and passion. Over the years they have performed at homeless shelters on skid row, Oprah, the democratic national convention, and countless other venues. They go where ever they can get people moving and share their message of harmony among all people.

As I listened, danced and snapped a finger or two, a memory wiggled loose. It was about four years ago and I had talked my way into photographing the Celebration of Oneness in Pasadena. A three day event that was chock full of inspirational healers and leaders. It was an exhausting but fantastic three days in which I had gotten to sit in on lectures from Dr John Gray, Rev Michael Bernard Beckwith, Jack Canfield, Arianna Huffington, Lisa Nichols and many many more.

At the end of the event was a concert with the Choir. I can remember being at the foot of the stage and feeling the amazing energy radiating from the performers. The best seat in the house.


These are just a few images from that event so long ago...my tribute to the Fire in the Choir!


.peace.laughter.merriment. and .music.

1 comment:

  1. I found out about this too late, but wanted to go and was bummed I missed it. I wish I were there...it would have been a sweet surprise to see your beautiful smile! Want to get together this week? K

    ReplyDelete