WELCOME

Hello friends! Please, come in take a seat. Let me get you a warm beverage and we'll talk. Green chair studio is my heart and passion. Photographing your personal bit of heaven --- your wedding.. your child or your pet --- is a gift to me daily. Would you like to meet in person for lattes to discuss your session needs/wants/desires? Pop on over to the website give me a shout and we'll calendar merge. By the way, I love hearing from you, so whether you are just stopping by, or are a loyal reader...leave a little comment. Hearing from you makes my day crispy and fresh!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tazlab


Belts

Color tabs


chew toy or dog bowl?

That's the Aqua-Fur all packed up and ready for transport

"pack a puddle"



I don't think there are any T-rex about...


Last month I made the 3.5 hr trip from Portland to Bend. Oh my what a beautiful city....sunny, friendly people, rushing rivers, mountains...all you could ever want!

All that and they love their dogs too... what's not to like? I spent the weekend with the owners of Tazlab, their most adorable son and their extremely talented dog Tasman. Tazlab is a company that produces the best collars on the planet. : -) Visit their website to find out why..www.tazlab.com

I HIGHLY recommend that if you own a dog, they be wearing a Tazlab Safety Collar. Every year hundreds of beloved dogs die because their "lovely" collars get caught on a fence or tree. Please visit their website www.tazlab.com to purchase one for your pup.

As fabulous as the collars are, that was not brought me to Bend. I was at the Tazlab headquarters to photograph their new line of indestructible...fun to play with...portable.. packable...pourable..bucketable (OK.. that is so not a word...but) Dog Bowls called Aqua-Fur. They are available in 4 scrumptious colors...so you can totally coordinate with your new collar.

The Aqua-Fur is available now and coming soon is their "Pack a Puddle". It is a Super lightweight portable dog bowl. So small that it can fold up to fit in the palm of your hand and weighs in at just 1 oz. (Check out the hand holding that diminutive bowl at www.tazlab.com.. hey...ok, maybe I didn't take ALL the photos : -)

Thanks Tazlab for great day! A splashy, chewy good time was had by all.

You guys are Awesome!

(and you make a rocking great iced coffee.. YUmmmmm!)





No comments:

Post a Comment