WELCOME

Hello friends! Please, come in take a seat. Let me get you a warm beverage and we'll talk. Green chair studio is my heart and passion. Photographing your personal bit of heaven --- your wedding.. your child or your pet --- is a gift to me daily. Would you like to meet in person for lattes to discuss your session needs/wants/desires? Pop on over to the website give me a shout and we'll calendar merge. By the way, I love hearing from you, so whether you are just stopping by, or are a loyal reader...leave a little comment. Hearing from you makes my day crispy and fresh!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

two boys and puppy | las vegas family photography

as you may know i'm traveling.... a lot.  :)

right now i'm in las vegas nevada staying with my amazing family and exploring the desert.

last week a friend of my sweet step sister stacey had a catastrophe.   she had taken her computer in for service and in the process lost 7 years of images. every image of her sweet boys as they grew up gone.   i schudder.

i wish i could give her back those 7 years but i can't... so we planned a session and this is what it looked like.

p.s. if you prefer to just sit back and watch the slideshow - click 'here' 

p.s.s. it is a lot of images, you have been warned.  
 




























































4 comments:

  1. hello my dear IG friend...I'm sitting here on the other side of the planet, watching the slideshow and regularly crying...this is called LOVE, isn't it?!!!! Such a wonderful family...and I don't have words to express how amazing your pictures are...love, love, love....Gabriela says hi from the Czech Republic to Nevada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bonkers over this shoot!!! I knew the mom. I knew each boy, seperately. I said Hi(hola) to the papa.
    NOW...I know this family! The essence of who they are together jumps out through these beautiful,loving, funny & creative images. BRAVO my girl!! I sense you have stepped even further into your power and talent.
    Seriously, everyone on the planet need a LifeStyle shoot with you! Pure MAGIC!(oh, and TONS of talent)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gabriela.. i am too humbled for words. you are too kind and generous of heart but i thank you. it means so much to me that the love i see and share touches another. it gives me purpose. you have gifted me tonight.

    -- peace + love + giggles, heaven

    p.s. and hi to you from portland oregon in the u.s.a. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing this ... it is something i can't know from where i stand.. and it is magical to hear what and how what we created might say.

    xo

    ReplyDelete