WELCOME

Hello friends! Please, come in take a seat. Let me get you a warm beverage and we'll talk. Green chair studio is my heart and passion. Photographing your personal bit of heaven --- your wedding.. your child or your pet --- is a gift to me daily. Would you like to meet in person for lattes to discuss your session needs/wants/desires? Pop on over to the website give me a shout and we'll calendar merge. By the way, I love hearing from you, so whether you are just stopping by, or are a loyal reader...leave a little comment. Hearing from you makes my day crispy and fresh!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

leg warmers and other stuff













If you follow my ramblings on here, you will know that I did my own boudoir shoot a few years back and you will also know how I feel about them and their power to give a woman a sense of herself her beauty and her strength. {to read about it *click here* oh and no that is not me in the photo}

When I met miss Vee she had enough energy to light a small city. A boudoir shoot was on her bucket list and yeee haw...we were gonna get that taken care of! I've never been on someone's bucket list before..kinda sorta cool. : )

I truly adore this woman. She not only brought an ipad full of tunes + photo inspiration, she brought leg warmers and fun stripy socks! What makes that so special to me is that she didn't just bring what she thought she was 'supposed' to bring...she brought what defines her, what she loves and what makes her spirit happy.

Vee, you made my day sweet and filled it with laughter... It was an honor to be a part of your journey.

{makeup is by Fez Vartan...fabulous talent/huge heart/wonderful man, highly recomended!}

No comments:

Post a Comment