WELCOME

Hello friends! Please, come in take a seat. Let me get you a warm beverage and we'll talk. Green chair studio is my heart and passion. Photographing your personal bit of heaven --- your wedding.. your child or your pet --- is a gift to me daily. Would you like to meet in person for lattes to discuss your session needs/wants/desires? Pop on over to the website give me a shout and we'll calendar merge. By the way, I love hearing from you, so whether you are just stopping by, or are a loyal reader...leave a little comment. Hearing from you makes my day crispy and fresh!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

lex + nick




hi nick



rocking the air guitar






"you will NOT stop taking my picture"



I've know Alexa since....well..since she was a peanut in her mama's belly. She has always had her own voice and style. She gets it from her genius mama :) Her brother Nick is a charmer and loves to make you laugh..put the two together and you get high voltage coolness!!

They actually begged me to keep taking their photos. Look at those faces? How could I say no?! But I wanted time to visit with their mom, so we called it a day and continued our visit without the camera.

{p.s. can you name the actress that lex looks like?}

No comments:

Post a Comment