WELCOME

Hello friends! Please, come in take a seat. Let me get you a warm beverage and we'll talk. Green chair studio is my heart and passion. Photographing your personal bit of heaven --- your wedding.. your child or your pet --- is a gift to me daily. Would you like to meet in person for lattes to discuss your session needs/wants/desires? Pop on over to the website give me a shout and we'll calendar merge. By the way, I love hearing from you, so whether you are just stopping by, or are a loyal reader...leave a little comment. Hearing from you makes my day crispy and fresh!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Coming to a theater near you




Hello to all of my L.A. friends!

I will be in the Los Angeles and Orange County area January 13th - 19th. I love Portland, but I haven't seen that great glowing orb in a while. So if you all could make sure that the sun shines that week? Awesome, thanks!

This trip has me very excited to meet a few families that I have never photographed, and to re-connect with some that I have been photographing for years. The Sessions booked pretty quickly, but there are still 2 openings left if you would like to get in.

Start the New Year with a fresh New Look, celebrate the beauty of your family or create a one of a kind Valentine's day gift.

*{If you miss this trip, I am currently accepting pre-bookings for June}

Bright and Shinning NeW YeaR to you!!!

Peace & Laughter

gretchen heaven mcarthur
http://greenchairstudio.com
http://greenchairstudio.blogspot.com
1.888.284.7004

No comments:

Post a Comment