WELCOME

Hello friends! Please, come in take a seat. Let me get you a warm beverage and we'll talk. Green chair studio is my heart and passion. Photographing your personal bit of heaven --- your wedding.. your child or your pet --- is a gift to me daily. Would you like to meet in person for lattes to discuss your session needs/wants/desires? Pop on over to the website give me a shout and we'll calendar merge. By the way, I love hearing from you, so whether you are just stopping by, or are a loyal reader...leave a little comment. Hearing from you makes my day crispy and fresh!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Needle Brad







Brad Austin and I took to the mean streets of NW Portland today.. ok.. not so mean, but they are streets. Brad is launching his new business on December 4th and needed a few headshots for his awesome new website {coming soon! Whooot Whoot!!} Brad has been studying for years and now is officially Certified in Five Element accupuncture, ever heard of it? NO? Well, neither had I until I met Brad. But he is more than happy to tell you about it and how it can help to heal your mind, body and Spirit.

Brad's office is located on NW 23rd Ave and Quimby. An amazing location...you can get a treatment and then saunter on down the street for a hot beverage and/or a little retail therapy. Or if you are in keeping with the Five Element practice, you will take the short walk over to Lower Macleay Park {follow Upshur till it ends/look to your Left} breathe in the goodness of nature. Just be sure to take winter gear, it's usually 10 degrees cooler in the park.

Brad Thanks for doing everything I asked you to, even when it was ridiculous... and CONGRATULATIONS!!
{www.bradaustinacupuncture.com or give him a jingle at 503.956.1688}

No comments:

Post a Comment