WELCOME

Hello friends! Please, come in take a seat. Let me get you a warm beverage and we'll talk. Green chair studio is my heart and passion. Photographing your personal bit of heaven --- your wedding.. your child or your pet --- is a gift to me daily. Would you like to meet in person for lattes to discuss your session needs/wants/desires? Pop on over to the website give me a shout and we'll calendar merge. By the way, I love hearing from you, so whether you are just stopping by, or are a loyal reader...leave a little comment. Hearing from you makes my day crispy and fresh!

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Marsh Creek










What an amazing day! T and I spent a gorgeous Summer afternoon at Marsh Creek State Park in PA. We were blessed with an unheard of 8o degree, low humidity afternoon. You may recognize this fabulous, beautiful woman from QVC where she models. We created some wonderful new images for her portfolio. Beauty inside and out.. she made my job a joy. Working with other creative people is such fun! Here are some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment